Shareholders and Investors
The share capital of Compañía Logística de Hidrocarburos CLH, S.A., parent company of the CLH Group, which operates in the market under the brand name Exolum, is 84,629,155.20 euros represented by 70,524,296 shares, each with a nominal value of 1.2 euros, divided into three classes: Class C, made up of 68,279,401 registered shares, and Classes B and D, made up of 465,846 and 1,779,049 bearer shares, respectively. All shares are fully subscribed and paid up.
Class C and Class D shares are the Company’s ordinary shares, whereas Class B shares are the Company’s non-voting shares.
The last change in share capital was the capital increase agreed by the Ordinary General Shareholders’ Meeting held on 17 June 2019, which decided to create the non-voting Class B shares.
The ownership structure of CLH is regulated by Royal Decree-Law 6/2000 of 23 June, which provides that no natural or legal person may directly or indirectly hold more than 25% of the company’s capital or voting rights. It also provides that the sum of direct or indirect stakes held by shareholders with a refining capacity in Spain shall not exceed 45%.
- Direct interests
- Indirect interests
- Share capital proportion
- Voting rights proportion
- Servet Investments, S.à.r.l.
- Borealis Spain Parent B.V.
- MEIF 5 Rey Holdings, S.L.
- Vaugirard Infra S.L.
- Crédit Agricole
- Stichting Depositary APG Infrastructure Pool 2017 II
- Castillo Spanish Holdings LP
- The Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB)
Economic and finantial information
Access all our economic and financial information
These are the dates of interest to shareholders for the current fiscal year.
- Publication of annual accounts 2020
- March 2020
- Holding of the Shareholders Ordinary General Meeting
- May 2021
- Payment of complementary dividend on the 2020 fiscal year
- June 2021
- Payment dividend on account on the 2021 fiscal year
- Diciembre 2021
In this section we publish all information related to corporate governance that may be of interest to our investors and shareholders.